TURNS OFF RANDOMLY AFTER BEING USED FOR A WHILE...

1996 Dodge Caravan

My 1996 Dodge Caravan turns off on me after being used for a while. When I'm at a stop sign, taking off at slow speeds or going at slow speeds (less than 35 mph) it turns off. I put it on neutral and it starts up right away, sometimes it turns off back and I turn it on again right after. We tried to fix it by changing the transmission oil filter, the oxygen censor but nothing worked.
Jimmy_15

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure. Then clean throttle plateon both sides with choke cleaner as they gum up and cause stalling problems.

We scanned for codes yesterday and the only thing that came out was the oxygen censor, but that didn't work

Jimmy_15
Then check resistance in cam and crank sensors it may be to high also do the choke cleaner thing.I don't have numbers for resistance so chec against a newone at auto parts store.