CHEVROLET BLAZER FUSE PROBLEM

1996 Chevrolet Blazer • 192,000 miles

Please help my 4x4 full size chevy blower fan was going on and off and now has stoped working, where do I locate the fuse and or what other things should I be cheaking

Bryan McNabb

The ralay might be bad as well. If you check the fuse and it is good, the relay may need to be replaced. It is located at the center rear of the engine compartment.

The fuse box is located on the leaft side of the dash. The cover should have a diagram on it mapping out the location with a description of the fuses in the panel. It is somethimes hard to orient this diagram, so make sure you have it right by using the spare fuses or large relays as landmarks to orient the diagram in relation the the fuse location.

I am giving you 2 diagrams. They are electrical component location diagrams and show the fuse panel, but I did not see the relay represented. One is for a 2.2L and the othe is for the 3L.
They are labeld at the top when you click on them you will be able to see this.
They both have the fuse panel in the same place, but I figured you might be able to use them for other purposes or just to have them.
If you need anything else, please don't hesitate and I will reply ASAP.

Thank you Dr CranknWrench if it is the relay is it the one in the middle of the 3 little boxes beside the blower fan at the back of the fire wall? Is this correct?

Thank you so much!

Bryan McNabb
It should have the following colors of wires going into the wire harness terminal connector and then the a black wire going out to ground; Orange, Red and Dark Blue and Purple then the Black ground wire.