95 WINDOW

1995 Toyota Camry • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic •

I have a 95 camry, but only one window works. Which is a rear right window. I changed the main driver side switch and I still have the same problem. I have ruled out a relay or fuse since one of the window is working. The motors are also good. I am getting voltage at the connector of the driver side switch. I am thinking it would be shortage in the wire, but I think it is too coincidental that the other 3 windows has that same problem. Thank you.
Alex1991

Suspect broken wires in door jamb (inside black dust boot) common problem from years of opening wires become brittle and break, check there.

PROTECH1980
Thank you, but how do I remove the wiring?

Alex1991
You dont want to remove the wiring, just the boot to inspect for broken wires, dont cut it, just feed one end of the boot inside the door exposing wires, then inspect for any broken wires, Also if you have knowledge of auto circuitry and are able to read wire diagrams and know/have a meter I could post a diagram for you, to aid in diagnosing problem

PROTECH1980
That would be perfect if you could post the diagram. Thanks

Alex1991
See below

PROTECH1980
In the same camry, is the window regulator the same on the front and back? I wanted to change the window motor from back to front, but is the regulator the same, even though it is on the same side of the car.

Alex1991