ENGINE TEMPERATURE

1995 Lexus ES 300 • 234 miles

My engine never runs hot, I just recently had my ac system recharged, it blows cold at a cold start mostly but after running for a while it blows like the fan is on instead of ac I noticed the other day my engine started running hot while the ac was on and it was blowing cold after I turned the ac off it went bk to normal temperature what could b making it do that?
Moneysam

Is your ac condensor fan working?

I dnt really know how cn I tell?

Moneysam
When the ac kicks off see if the ac condensor fan is on and blowing out alot of air. Also check the radiator and condensor for debris in the fins like sand etc.

Ok

Moneysam
Keep me posted.

I will definitely keep ya posted.

Moneysam
Im gne give you some feed back on my car n a lil bit but I wanna ask u a question cuz you real sharp, my friend has a 2000 dodge neon when she drives the car its always at normal temperature, but she says she just started noticing water or coolant boiling into the overflow after shutting the car off she got it scanned at autozone and they said she had a misfire at cylinder 1, let me know what u think

Moneysam
So sorry some how I didnt get a email alert saying you posted a response. Possibly your friends car gauge isnt reading correctly or she has a bad radiator cap not holding pressure. Does her radiator fan work?

She said it aint no problem now guess it was a one time thang

Moneysam
Ok I cranked my engine on the lexus and turned da ac up to high the fan came on, thats one thing I checked I checked for debris in the radiator fins and kit really wasnt none now I didnt check the condensor I didny know where it was located.

Moneysam
Page 1 of 3