MY CAR IS RUNNING HOT, NEVER OUTSIDE THE NORMAL OPERATING TEMPERATURE, BUT HIGH IN THAT TEMPERATURE RANGE. ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO FIX THIS?

1995 Ford Taurus • 125 miles

I have replaced the thermostat, upper radiator hose, engine coolant temp sensor, cooling fan relay, and the temp sensor that is mounted to the radiator and it is still running hot. I have jumped a wire from the battery to the fan and the fan turns on. My coolant level appears to be fine (the coolant is at the proper levels in the reserve tank when hot and cold and when I remove the radiator cap the coolant is filled tot he top.) The only things I can think of that I have left to check are the radiator itself, the water pump, temp sending unit, and the lower radiator hose.

This issue mainly presents itself when driving around town. On the highway the temperature remains constant. In stop and go traffic it runs hot and when my cooling fan does kick on it is only when the temperature is about to go outside the normal range. It will also fluctuate while driving around town, it will be hot for a while and then suddenly drop in temperature. Any ideas or recommendations on how I should proceed.
Bagreene

If you have a fan clutch check that if it's electric then when car gets hot chdisconnect fans and check rad for cold spots. If it has cold spots it needs to be replaced or recored.