I WAS JUST CURIOUS IF BOSH PLATINUM 4+ OR IRIDIUM 4+ WOULD HELP SAVE ME GAS MONEY, OR SHOULD I STAY WITH REGULAR COPPER PLUGS, OR MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE

1995 Chevrolet S-10 • 189,999 miles

Thanks for taking your time to check out my question. I just bought a 1995 Chevrolet S10, I am trying to save gas money, I also know my exhaust donut is fried so I am replacing that. Also I am going to change the spark plugs to help the economy, however I am not quite sure which plug to choose. Price is not something I am worried about with these plugs, as long as I will save money in the long run with fuel economy.
Earlbaldwin

I dont think your really going to save a lot of gas money with those. My rule is put in whatever the stock plug is.

What I did on my 2003 s-10 was put a s&w air control on it replacing the convention air cleaner. My gas milage went up by 10 miles per gallon. There are cheaper units on sale on e-bay. Have to get one for the engine you have 4 or 6 cycle

M_H_RITZEL