MISSING A HOSE NEAR THE INTAKE MANIFOLD, WHICH IS A VACUUM. WHERE DOES THIS GO OR PLUG INTO?

1994 Pontiac Grand Am • 180,000 miles

Car starts and has a rough idle. Changed spark plugs which were all black. I believe the car is running rich because of the vacuum leak. The nipple is on the intake manifold near the alternator. Now im wonder where does this connect to? I believe this is what is causing the car to run and idle weird.
A240sxpinoy

Check up by the throttle body.

Post a picture if you can

These are taken from the passenger side front fender. I believe I am missing a hose on that nipple on the intake manifold. Pls help any info will be gladly appreciated.

A240sxpinoy
Some cars use this and some are capped off. The hose comes from the drivers side. Check to see if it is laying down by the manifold. If not, then cap it off.

Do you know what is it used for? Will this cause the rough idle or even rich condition as I can smell gas while the car is on?

A240sxpinoy
With the line open, the car will run rough and rich. Plug it up and see what happens

Ok thanks! Will try and update

A240sxpinoy