WHY WONT MY START?

1994 Jeep Wrangler • 150,000 miles

I have a 1994 Jeep Wrangler, 6 cyl, 4.0, manual 5 speed trans. It sat in storage for a while and I recently pulled it out to get it back on the road. After changing all the fluids and flushing the radiator, I jump started it; the battery was completely dead. It cranked right up and I drove it for about an hour to ensure all was well. I noticed a fuel leak at the tank so I dropped it and repaired a loose fuel line. When I asked my son to hook the jumper cables up so I could jump it, he connected them backwards; my fault for not double checking. It blew both alternator fuses, but didn't appear to do much else. When I tried to start it after the fuses were replaced I noticed the fuel pump wasn't running. I pulled the fuel pump and tested it with a good battery, it checks good. My issue is that the engine wants to crank but will not turn over. I know the following: 1. The fuel pump isn't getting any power from the fuse box under the hood. 2. Fuel filter replaced and installed correctly. 3. The fuel relay and auto shutdown relay is good, brand new. 4. All the wiring to the pump and under the hood meters good for continuity. 5. All the fuses are good. 6. I don't think the plugs are making spark. Pulled one out and cranked the motor with in grounded; no sparks. 7. Everything else (horn, wipers, lights, ect.) Works. 8. The fuel indicator in the dash works properly and displays fuel level. 9. I replaced the ignition coil with no results. 10. Check engine light is on, but do not have a tester for pre-OBD 2 system. What would cause this? Why is no power making it to the fuel pump when all the wiring and fuses are good? Why are the plugs not providing any spark? Could this be a fried computer? If someone can point me in the right direction I will be in your debt. I am an active duty Marine stationed in California. I have orders back to North Carolina and need to get this jeep running so I can get it cross country. Thanks in advance for any help.
Mjwheeler_usmc

Scan the computer for code/s if any present post them -we start here

You may have lost the computer. Check the powers and grounds to the computer to verify powers and grounds

Bad things happen to computers when voltage is reversed to them very comin to take out a computer. Go with all powers and grounds to the pcm

Djcl
CHECK YOUR FUSIBLE LINKS!

I'M NOT REAL FAMILIAR WITH YOUR WRANGLER--I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR FUSIBLE LINKS LOOK LIKE----MINE IN MR. JEEP('77 CJ 5) AND "WILLY" ('46 WILLYS) ARE "WIRES" AS IN THIS LINK

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/PartSearchCmd?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&pageId=partTypeList&suggestion=&actionSrc=Form&searchTerm=fusible+link&searchedFrom=header

NORMALLY IF YOU TUG ON THEM, THEY FEEL LIKE A WIRE---IF THEY ARE FRIED, THEY MAY APPEAR A LITTLE FAT AND MELTED, IF YOU TUG ON THEM, MOST OF THE TIME THEY (THE INSULATION) WILL STRETCH OUT LIKE A RUBBER-BAND, 'CAUSE THE WIRE INSIDE IT HAS DISINTEGRATED

ON THE CJs, THESE FUSIBLE LINKS WERE LOCATED ON THE SOLENOID....SOME HAD A LABEL ON THEM....OTHERS LOOK IKE A WIRE

IN MY PIC FROM "WILLY"s SOLENOID "3" & "4" ARE BOTH FUSIBLE LINKS. "3" HAS A LABEL AND IS THE FEED TO WILLY'S ENTIRE FUSE BOX----"4" IS PLAIN JANE, AND GOES TO THE ALTERNATOR

SOMETIMES A SHORT WILL SORTA MAKE A CONNECTION BAD...'SPECIALLY IF IT WAS NOT REAL TIGHT/ CORRODED TO BEGIN WITH.

YOU MIGHT LOOSEN 'EM UP, "SCOOCH 'EM AROUND" OR CLEAN 'EM UP (BETTER SPOT ON THE CONNECTOR) THE TIGHTEN 'EM UP REAL GOOD.....A LITTLE SMEAR OF DIELECTRIC GREASE MIGHT MAKE YOU JEEP SMILE TOO!

KEEP US INFORMED---WE TRY TO DO ALL WE CAN!