NO START

1995 Jeep Wrangler

1995 Jeep Wrangler Automatic

Ok guys I have one for you. I have a 95 Jeep Wrangler. That won't start. I went to the store one day and when I came out my Jeep was dead. I had a friend jump the battery and it took right off. The next morning it was dead again so I had it jumped and took my battery in to be tested. The battery came back fine. The next morning it would not start again so I put a battery charger on and it started. It did that for the next day. I took it in to a shop and they were floored that it wouldn't start until the battery charger was put on it. They checked the starter and it was working great also. My problem is now nothing will get it started. I have had other places check the battery, starter and alternator, they are all fine. Could it be the igntion switch. The only reason why I ask is because nothing dimms when I go to start the Jeep. The lights stay just as bright. And if its not the switch what could it be?
Cdmills

Ok guys I have one for you. I have a 95 Jeep Wrangler. That won't start. Lets do below and tell me what you got so we can continue to assist

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Thank you so much for trying to answer my question. My problem is that it is not get to the firing stage, so I don't think it has to do with fuel. When I turn the key all I get is a big Click. What would do that other that the starter or relay.

Cdmills
Load test the battery and double check for clean/tight connections, also at the starter side-other than the starter/relay -could be a problem with the transmission range switch and ignition switch.

If the click is coming from you stater but it wont turn the engine. It's either the stater going bad or bad wiring to the starter. Make sure the wires to the starter are getting to contact.

Victorresp555