WHAT IS THE HEAD LAY OUT AND FIREING ORDER ON BASE

1993 Ford Probe • 134,000 miles

Ok guys my head gasket was blown could you just tell me the lay out for the cams and fireing order ithink I have it right but just want to make sure so what is the fireing order on and head lay out thanks god bless
Ritakizmit4

What is the engine model code?

Iwill get it it is 2.0duelover head cams 16valves

Ritakizmit4
Refer to diagram.

Hey guys thanks for all of your help ok so I got the head redone bought new gaskets a new starter but the repair man could not get the timeing belt on so ibought ahaynes manual the tear down and rebuild the book said take off front wheel andfenderwell but this man would not take off that front wheel he was goeing to take out my motor to try and get the belt on and then said the haynes book was wrong so I called it guys I called a junk man to pickup the1993ford probe and he paid me one hundred and seventy five dollers so I have nocar your thoughts on this repair man thanks godbless

Ritakizmit4
Thanks guys 4allyour help god bless

Ritakizmit4
Procedure involves removing the wheel and upper/lower splash shields. You got yourself a mechanic that do not want to use his brains.

You're welcome but that is not the way I would have expected you to resolve the problem.