COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER MY ? ABOUT MY TRANSMISSION

1993 Ford Escort • 135,000 miles

Hello I have a 93 ford escort AT 1.9L one day I was coming home from work and everytime I would take off the engine would rev up but it wouldnt switch gears it kept doing that until I got home then I looked under the car while it was started and I noticed that fluid was pouring out the transmission somebody told me it was the front seal so I took it to one of my family members who works on cars and I bought the seal and he replaced it for me and he told me it was still pouring out fluid after he replaced the seal hes very experienced with cars but I thought I should ask somebody else to what do you think it is? And what would I have to buy or replace?
Tylertrippymanebell

Probably the bushing in the oil pump has spun or is worn out completely the trans will have to be torn down and taken apart. Probably a rebuild. Have a trans guy look at it for sure.