BONNIVILLE SSEI MISSING PROBLEM!

1992 Pontiac Bonneville • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 140,000 miles

1992 Pontiac Bonniville SSEI runs but has a miss to it. Checked all plugs and wires and they are good. Used a spark tester as well and there is juice from coils to all 6 plugs great spark. When she hits overdrive is shutters pretty good as well PLEASE HELP!
Heise123

Changed plugs, wires, ignition coils, and modual, MAP sensor, MAF sensor, changed Injectors everything! I put a spark tester in between the plug and the wire and good spark all around still says number 5 cly! When u drive it its great all the way up until overdrive, once in it shakes real good till about 65 then u can barly notice it I am SO CONFUSED! I am VERY knowledgeable with ALL GM cars and trucks and this is honestly a first!

Heise123
I have a 96 SSei, transmission done 2 years ago because it started to jerk in OD, so thought it was tranny. 2 years later, internal harness burned out and replaced all solenoids incl. TCC. Also have New TPS and idle control sensor. When it hits OD, it jerks and when I accelerate hard, the engine light flashes. The tranny shop says it's not the trans work done, but that the car is missing?

Pberthoty