LOOSING POWER

1992 Acura Integra • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic •

I am working on a 92 integra at 3500 rpm the car starts to miss and cut out losing power

Ghamm

Could be one of the following below -check and test: Oxygen sensors.
Catalytic converter.
Fuel injectors dirty/sticking.
Mass airflow sensor/Airflow meter.
Throttle position sensor.
Manifold absolute pressure sensor.
EGR Valve
Fuel pressure regulator leaking or defective fuel pump.
Fuel contamination.
Foul/defective spark plugs.
Open spark plug wires.
Ignition coil/Coil packs defective.
Incorrect ignition timing.
Cap and rotor.

Note: If it doesn't apply disregard.

You have no other knowledge of this problem than naming all of the sensors in the vehicle?

Ghamm
I recall you answering a question I had in the past with the same answer. Is this a recording? If you don't have any knowledge of this problem please reply as such, or perhaps someone else on your staff can answer my question. I'm not trying to b rude i'm looking for a answer from a more experienced technicican. Perhaps someone other than yourself can answer my question with a more in-depth reply? Yes I know it's only five dollars as you so diligent reminded me last time, but questions are answered by DONATIONS. So if you don't mind please forward my question to someone who can answer it. Not name the sensor's in a car!

Ghamm
Either you start checking and testing the above components or get your $5.00 back this is not a $5.00 fix its not as simple as you think it is -I gave you my checklist that can cause your problem and its not a recording- I've been in this business for 41yrs and here you are trying to tell me I don't know my stuffs or I'm just guessing. Guessing can be so expensive -I understand your frustration but those are your possibilities to your problem. In conclusion request for refund and good luck

I guess I was hoping to get a better starting point I will start checking the following sensors and get bak w/u thanks

Ghamm
Start by havin the engine scoped out. If good u need to have the fuel pumpchecked pressure sorry u cant fix this with out a scope

Cadieman