STUMBLES UPON ACCELERATION..DOESNT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME BUT WHEN IT DOES I HAVE TO PUT THE PEDDLE TO THE FLOOR TO GET IT TO GO(AND I

1991 Dodge Shadow • 150,000 miles

1991 dodge shadow stumbles upon acceleration. Doesnt happen all the time but when it does I have to put the peddle to the floor to get it to go(and it does) but when I let off the gas to cruise at speed it bogs again. Ive replaced the plugs, wires, cap and rotor and fuel and air filter. Camshaft broke in two a few months ago and I replaced it and drove 3000 mi with no problems. Hope you have some insight, im at a loss
Ciccio1

With that mileage I would check a few things;
Check the fuel pressure to make sure its within spec
Check the catalytic converter to make sure it has not collapsed in on itself and is blocking the exhaust.

Advance Auto or Auto Zone loans out test tool for the fuel pressure test. To check the converter you can bang on it with a mallet or hammer to listen for lose material. That does not mean it is not clogging the system though...just a check.

I am going to give you a diagnostic walk through for the general sistuation.

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/engine-has-low-power-output