DIES REPEATEDLY

1990 Pontiac Bonneville • 280 miles

When I let my 90 bonneville idle it either dies or starts to die and revs up. When I am driving it does the same sometimes if I put on the gas it doesnt die. The mechanic hooked up his computer and at first it read 2 codes but quickly they went away and the computer said no connection. I dont know what it is ave been told maybe fuel injector, vacuum leak, or I need a new computer but I dont know please help I need to get to work and back. Thank you. : -)
Chardesty

Also sometimes it goes all the way to 0 the speedometer and stays there while its having problems but still drives until it revs its self up

Chardesty
Check the fuel pressure and clean your battery terminals as well as ground to body, engine, engine to body. Clean your throttle plateon both sides iwth choke cleaer as well as the iac hole. That may help it or cure it. It could be your computer as well, though but that would take morelooking into