I FILLED UP CAR DROVE 54 MILES TO DESTINATION GOTO LEAVE CAR STARTS AND START TO TAKE OFF CAR DIES LIKE TURN IGNITION OFF AND REPEATS COUPLE TIMES.

1990 Chevrolet Cavalier • 186,000 miles

Car has spark and fuel pump working but now wont start prior to that it would start and idle raise rpm with throttle then let off it would just die. Now wont start but will run with start fluid, acts like no fuel to injectors. What could be problem I checked fuses and fuel pump, replaced fuel filter, replaced oil sender about 3000 ago same with crankshaft sensor and knock sensor fuel pump replaced about 5000 miles ago. Please help going nuts. Thanks
Bsdbrad

Whats the actual fuel pressure?Do you have injector pluse?

Have not yet checked for injector pulse will try that today.

Bsdbrad
Have you checked the actual fuel pressure?Did you just see if the fuel sprays when pushing the schreader valve?

Did injector test have power to both sides of connector full time
When turn key on.

Bsdbrad
You shouldn't have power to both sides of the injector connector. There should be power to one side and pulsing ground on the other side.