MY CAR STARTS RUNS FOR A FEW SECONDS THEN DIES. NEED HELP!

1989 Chevrolet Cavalier • 69,000 miles

I have a 1989 Chevrolet cavalier, 2.0liter, automatic tranny. Car starts then dies. I drove the car, shut it of went in to the store came out, it started then died. Came back with trailer it started up and I drove it on to the trailer. Got home and it started and died. I'm losing fuel after start up, coming out of the injector. I have 14psi of fuel pressure while running. Replaced the following, ecm, ignition module, coils, oil pressure sender, plugs, wires, crank sensor, map, iac, fuel filter, and fuel pump relay. I pulled the regulator off and inspected, looks fine. My valve train is moving while the engine is running.
Shadetree77

No CEL? Maybe it's a wring problem?

Fixitmr
I bought a haynes manual. What is a good place to start. I have already checked and cleaned every ground that I can find. There is no CEL on. No codes. What is the possibility of the car being out of time? I also unplugged the TCC, at the transmission, still no change.

Shadetree77
So it quits and starts right back up?

Fixitmr
Yes it will do it over and over, as if you turned the key off.

Shadetree77
Does that have single injector TB?

Fixitmr
Yes it is a single injector tb.

Shadetree77
Fixed my car today. After running down a wiring schematic and some info from a ex-gm technician at work. I found out that the objectors was bad. Apparently the objectors has a voltage source coming off the alternator. He instructed me to unplug the alternator and try to start the car. After I did that the car run. Went and bought a new injector and installed it. Car run s perfect as before. Thanks.

Shadetree77
Wow that's weird. Will have to look that up.

Fixitmr