WAGON LE WILL NOT STAY RUNNING

1988 Toyota Van • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 220,000 miles

My 1988 toyota van wagon will start and run for about 3 to 5 seconds and then dies. I have replaced the dist. Cap, rotor, plugs, wires, I've tested the fuel pump to see if it was pumping fuel or not and it is working but I don't know if it is getting the proper pressure to the fuel rail for the injectors or not? About a month ago the van was running good as ever and then it started cutting out driveing down the road and then it would just die. As long as I would let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes it would run again and not die out. It seams as the time progressed the van would run for a shorter amount of time everytime I would start it. After I put the tune up on it the van acted like nothing was wrong then it started this crap! I have been fighting this thing for ever now someone please help!
Dicekoff

Check/monitor the fuel pressure with a fuel pressure tester designed for your fuel system if its within specs-start here

Ok now say that the fuel is within specs would a faulty injector be to blame? Also I checked the codes and all I got was a no idl signal and no rpm signal. Which is true if the engine won't run longer then 5 seconds. What else would I need to check?

Dicekoff
Check and test the coil, distributor pick-up coil and have the igniter tested-

Ok so I had the igniter tested and it was showing to be fine and I repalced the distributor, coil, pick-up coil. And I'm still haveing the same problems the van will start and run for a total of 5 seconds or less and then die. What else could it be? Is there any kind of crank sensor or cam shaft sensor? And where would they b located

Dicekoff
Do this block the airflow meter vane flap wide open and start the van and see what happens

K so I blocked the air flow meter flap wide open and started the van and the same thing happened it starts and then dies in 5 seconds or less and does the same thing everytime I try to start it.

Dicekoff
If its still doing it-recheck the fuel pressure and get back with the readings