WILL NOT START BUT CRANKS OVER

1986 Pontiac Firebird • 156,000 miles

I have an 86 firebird that will not start but cranks over I have replaced the computer 3 main solenoids and cleaned my groin wires what should I do? No wires are showing and non are cut check engine ligh doesn't come on and the fuel pump doesn't kick in
Grimreaper

Check the powers and grounds to the computer. It sounds like a power issue to the computer. Did you change the PROM as well?

No today I replaced the computer and the check engine light stays on but the car doesnt start it cranks over but doesnt start

Grimreaper
Scan the computer for code/s and also, Go to this walk thru link:http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

I did and the codes just keep saying 12 meaning that there is nothing wrong according to the computer

Grimreaper
Fuel pump doesn't kick-in-check and test fuel pump fuse, relay and oil pressure sending unit-