86' : STARTS BUT WON'T STAY RUNNING.

1986 Nissan 300ZX

1986 Nissan 300ZX 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 204000 miles

I bought my 86' 300zx N/A just recently not running*. I was told that the vechical was running fine, untill the previous owner replaced the spark plugs and wires. Now the car will start for 2sec. And die. Seems like its runninig out of fuel. Will stay running on starter fluid. I've checked the following: spark plugs, firing order, all electrical connections, new battery, fuseable links, fuses, fuel pressure(39 psi), fuel pressure regulator, fuel filter, coil packs, all vaccum lines, fuel pump run's fine on initial turn of key to the on postion. Will not stay running. Have to take key out for one minute before it runs again. I've been working on cars for years now and have never been stumped like this before. Can you please Help me? Thank you in advanced. Shawn
Spoons1909

Direct battery voltage to the fuel pump connector and tell me what happened

Injector/s are they pulsing?

Mine is doing the same. Did u find a solution yet?

Eedwards
Same thing 85 nissan 300 zx runs for about 45 seconds shut off start right back up then does the same shut off

Shotdown