RV 360 WILL TURN OVER BUT WONT START HAVE REPLACED THE BALLAST RESISTOR AND DIS CAP AND ROTOR BUTTON AND THE HOLE DIS ALSO HAS NEW PLUGS AND WIRES

1979 Dodge Other

Will turn over but never starts it has tired before but wont I have replaced all plugs and wires and dis also the cap and rotor button and the ballast resistor and ing coil
JMOORE

Do you have spark? While grounding a plug wire and engine cranking over?

No I did a couple weeks ago and then it started has new plugs in it

JMOORE
So what's going on now-

It will turn over that all before it would act like it wasnt getting fuel and try to start but has new fuel pump on it and all it does now is turn over and sitting in rv the first four plugs are dry but smell fuel on the and the four that are close to raditor are wet and have fuel on them.

JMOORE
Is this a fuel injected engine?

Yes it is I have tried to use starting fluid and before it would hit and now it just turns over and im getting fuel bc I can look in cab and see it spraying out

JMOORE
Check fuel pressure if its within specs also use a noid lite and check every injector harness -the lite should be blinking while cranking over the engine

How would I check fuel pressure and it has tried to start and run but all of sudden it stopped and it had a lil old gas in it I but 10 gal of good gas and octan boost also it it could it be that old gas keeps fouling out plugs?

JMOORE
Would like to know wht to look at next or check everything is test in specs
seems like it turns over a lil slow it seems but couple weeks again would try to start

JMOORE
You need to check the fuel pressure with a gauge and then comeback with the readings-also check if the fuel filter is clogged-up

Page 1 of 2