WILL NEED ADVICE I CAN PAY FOR IN THE FUTURE, BUT TODAY'S ADVICE IS TOO TRIVIAL TO PAY FOR

1998 Toyota Corolla

ChrisStevens

June, 16, 2014 AT 8:09 PM

(By the way, I don't know my Engine Liter Size. I took a wild guess, in selecting 2.0L.) I can pay you guys for advice in the future, but with this simple question, I don't feel I should have to pay for an answer to it. I need mechanical advice often. I own 4 vehicles, 3 of which are old. And I'm determined to maintain them.

Wiring Issue?

caradiodoc

June, 16, 2014 AT 9:09 PM

You didn't ask a question. Donations are always appreciated but definitely not necessary to get an answer of value. That's how the site owners set it up, and I like it that way. Just remember to please include the year, model, engine size, and type of transmission when you ask for help. Also, any details or observations that we can use for clues are helpful. It's when people don't bother adding that valuable information that most of us aren't willing to take the time to guess or drag the details out.

Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Tahoe
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes Benz
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mazda 3
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang