What codes would I scan and where could I get something to check my fuel pressure for my 1996 Ford Explorer?

ALLEN39
  • 1996 FORD EXPLORER

Trying to reply to Hmac300 about what codes would I be trying to scan an where they would be. An also trying to find out where I could get a gauge to check the fuel pressure. So that way I know what I would looking for. For the simple reason I really need to get it stop doing what its doing. With the least amount for cost.

Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 AT 7:08 AM

SATURNTECH9

Your best bet is to reply to the question where you asked the question and hmac300 is helping you. If you start a new question good chance he wont see this reply. You can rent a fuel pressure gauge at auto zone the codes he is telling you to have a scan tool plugged into the obd2 connector and see what the exact code numbers are?Get him the letter followed by the four digit number.

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 AT 3:01 PM