Hi and thanks for using 2CarPros.
Here are the directions specific to your vehicle for removing the tank. The attached pictures correlate with these directions.
See picture 1
1. Disconnect the jack handle from the windshield washer reservoir.
See picture 2
2. Disconnect the electrical connectors.
See picture 3
3. Remove the windshield washer reservoir screws.
See picture 4
4. Disconnect the windshield washer hoses.
NOTICE: Windshield washer fluid should be collected in a container after the windshield washer hoses are disconnected.
5. Remove the windshield washer reservoir.
See picture 5
6. Remove the windshield washer pump.
See picture 6
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Fill the windshield washer reservoir with Ultra-Clear Windshield Washer Concentrate C9AZ-19550-AC or BC or equivalent meeting Ford specification ESR-M17P5-A.
CAUTION: Do not operate the windshield washer pump prior to filling the windshield washer reservoir.
I hope this helps. Let me know if it does or if you have other questions.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Sunday, January 13th, 2019 AT 10:44 AM