2002 VOLVO S80 FILTERS

• trwalden
  • 2002 Volvo S80

2002 Volvo S80 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 150000 miles

I have a pretty good list of various brands of the engine air filter, oil filter, inside a/c filters, pvc filter (and o ring), but, by golly, even though I bought two online manuals (not to mention the XXXdiy. Com brands), they don't even show where these filters go, much less how to change them out. I don't even have an image of where the oil drain plug is.

I know Volvo is rather tight with their information, but, I've never seen such LACK of general information. I have brand F manuals that cost $10and I can completely disassemble and reassemble the vehicles with these. I saw one other volvo oil filter process on your site I thought was quite good on another model, but, alas, I'm going mad trying to find the information on mine.

Thursday, March 12th, 2009 AT 12:20 AM

• bluelightnin6

What filter do you need help with?

Thursday, March 12th, 2009 AT 1:19 AM
  • JIS001

The cabin filter is located on the passenger side. Below the glove box remove the 2 25torque screws to pull cover away. There you will see the climate box. Below there is 4 25torque screws you need to remove and unless you have a comressor and a 1/4 drive air ratchet to remove this screws you will be cursing your vehicle.

Sunday, March 29th, 2009 AT 4:55 PM