- Stalling when I am slowing down to stop and pressing in the clutch to downshift.
- Check engine light on (code reads P0172 System too Rich Bank 1)
- At cold-start, engine will idle very low and sound like it is about to stall out. When I put into gear and try to go, it will either jerk uncontrollably or engine will make low grumbling sound and vibrates very badly.
Past repairs for these symptoms:
- Pivotal canister valve replaced
- MAF sensor replaced
- Oxygen sensors replaced
- Engine seals replaced
- Driver's side wheel is making grinding or banging noise when turning.
- Steering wheel off-centered (possibly needs alignment).
- Whenever I hit a bump with this wheel, the check engine light will come on.
- New brakes
- Tires rotated
- 2 new tires
DRIVER'S SIDE DOOR:
- Power window malfunctioning (goes up, when pressing to go down, vice versa)
- Buzzer indicator when door opens to alert driver that Key is in ignition or headlights are on, does not work anymore. Also, interior light does not come on when driver's side door open, but does with other doors.
- Deactivating alarm with key remote, I open driver's door and within 30 seconds alarm is reset, and will go off if engine is started. But alarm will not reset if another door is opened.
- Driver's side door locks will sometimes not lock when I use the alarm's keyless remote to activate.
- I had a dead battery a couple months ago, and afterwards both headlights burned out and they were brand new bulbs.
I also would like to note that 2 years ago, I was in an accident. The other driver backed into my drivers side door/tire. The mechanic only did body work, he said there was no damage to the wheel, engine or frame. But ever since, little problems have started to build up on that side of the car. Wheel noises, out of alignment, electrical problems, etc.
have the same problem?
Tuesday, August 15th, 2006 AT 3:49 PM