2005 VAUXHALL CORSA CORSA C 1.0 12V HEADLIGHTS

• woowster
  • 2005 Vauxhall Corsa

2005 Vauxhall Corsa Two Wheel Drive Manual 47500 miles

When starting the car the headlights & front indicators come on straight away even though the switch is off, at this point the car will start and sit ticking over BUT when you turn the lights on with the switch it wants to cut out, there is no power on the accelerator to rev it when the lights are on. There is no warning or engine management lights come on at all.
I have had a diagnostic done and no fault are coming back. This has totally baffled me and im now needing help please.

Tuesday, April 6th, 2010 AT 1:23 PM

• Dave H

You will need an autoelectrician or dealer to look at the vehicle. It has an electrical short/wiring problem somewhere !

Friday, April 9th, 2010 AT 3:38 AM
  • woowster

Thanks, just to updat ive now got the problem sorted, the earth had become detached from the petrol tank!

Sunday, April 25th, 2010 AT 9:18 AM
  • Dave H

Thanks for the update ... please use the forum again and spread the word of our website to family and friends

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_1135.png

Sunday, April 25th, 2010 AT 4:36 PM