DASHBOARD LIGHTS ALL OUT

2005 Toyota Sienna

lwhieldon

July, 5, 2008 AT 11:56 AM

2005 Toyota Sienna 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 68000 miles

The evening after my 2-yr old was climbing in the car, all interior lights / dashoard lights were out. I would have assumed a fuse had gone out if he was not in there earlier. I later learnt that he had turned the " trip odometer" which doubles as a dimmer. So, the solution to no lights inside the Toyota Sienna was to turn the trip odometer. Always google your car model and problem before going to the dealer.

F250 Fuse Blowing

Fuse #26

ndpotato

June, 27, 2012 AT 4:32 AM

Wow, this was SOOOOOOO helpful. Thank you so much for posting this! I DID "Google" it first, and I am SO glad I did. Same situation - my kids were messing around in the car and then the dash lights weren't working. AMAZING. I just KNEW it had to be something they did, but, of course, I couldn't undo the curiosity of my children. What they do intuitively, I have to figure out with laborious thought.

jacqelle

February, 26, 2014 AT 7:05 PM

You are a lifesaver! I got a car wash and they must have touched that dial and turned off the lights! That was during the day so I didn't notice it until the next night when I was driving in a totally dark car! I thought I would have to bring my car to the dealer to take care of my fried dashboard, then I did a google search on it and found your post! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe