DRIVERS SIDE ELECTRICAL LOCKS AND WINDOWS

2003 Toyota Rav4

keaker

February, 21, 2010 AT 4:57 AM

2003 Toyota Rav4 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 71,000 miles

Both my driver's side lock and power window have stopped working. In 2006, my driver's side window stopped working and I took it to a mechanic who " tapped" the motor, allowing the window to work for almost a year before it quit working again. In 2009, the lock on the driver's side door stopped locking from the outside with remote. A couple days ago, my car's factory alarm system also stopped working (which was activated from the outside by remote), but the passenger door and back doors will still lock from the outside. I am a broke college kid, and am hoping to find a cheap repair, but I have a feeling this is going to cost way more than I would like.

Vaiofox

March, 7, 2010 AT 8:27 PM

Have you checked all the fuses? Under the hood and under the dash? Look there first. Then get back with me. And does your Rav have a sunroof?

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Window Switch Replacement and Test
Dynamat Door Installation