SPOILER

2007 Toyota Prius

wildbillhardy@gmail.com

July, 18, 2010 AT 3:31 PM

Noises problem
2007 Toyota Prius 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

We had the back hatch open and backed out of the garaged catching he spoiler on the garage door.

I can see it is moving more than normal. How do I release the inside trim to be able to look at he damage to how it is screwed on the the back hatch?

Spoiler

Edward.S

July, 18, 2010 AT 3:59 PM

Hi, Look Closely At The Hatch Plastic Trim Before You Take Anything Apart. Some Plastic Trim Have Round Covers That you Take Off, With Screws Underneath. Some Trim Have Little Round Buttons That you Pry Off. With A Door Panel Trim Tool Very Carefully. Some Panels Have A little Round Button With A Pin In It. That You Push The Center Pin to Release the Pin. There Are Different Ways As you Can see. The most Common Is The Round Button That you Pry off. If You Don't see Any Screws or Buttons then it has either plastic or metal clips under the plastic panel. For This you Need A Flat Putty Knife And A Rag As not to scratch Anything, To get Under The Plastic Trim To Lift It off.

Hope This Helps You,
Good Luck

Edward S.

Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Hummer H2
Windshield Wiper Replacement Kia Sportage
Windshield Wiper Replacement Toyota Corolla
DRL Light Bulb Replacement
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Mercedes
Wiper Blade Replacement Porsche Carrera