Thanks for the donation
The mirror can be removed from the door without disassembling the door liner or other components..instructions are below.
1. Remove the set screw and the adjustment knob, if equipped.
2. Remove the delta cover; that's the triangular black inner cover. It can be removed with a blunt plastic or wooden tool. Don't use a metal prytool; the plastic will be marred.
3. Depending on the style of mirror, there may be concealment plugs or other minor parts under the delta cover-remove them.
4. Support the mirror housing from the outside and remove the three bolts or nuts holding the mirror to the door.
5. Remove the mirror assembly.
6. Fit the mirror to the door and install the nuts and bolts to hold it. Pay particular attention to the placement and alignment of any gaskets or weatherstrips around the mirror; serious wind noises may result from careless work.
7. Install any concealment plugs, dust boots or seals which were removed.
8. Install the delta cover and install the adjustment knob, if it was removed.
9. Cycle the mirror several times to make sure that it works properly.
Let me know if you need further assistance..
Thanks for using 2CarPros.com!
Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 AT 12:23 AM