Tires and Wheels problem
2000 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 100890 miles
You may call me a complete novice in the car business. I got the very first car of my life and knows nothing about the technical terms. So I have many many trivial questions but seek your help in understanding, my questions are as follows:
1. What should be the air pressure in the front and read tires of car?
2. What is the best place to get the oil-change, differential oil change, tune-up? What is the meaning of Differential Tune up?
3. Also, the best place for Automatic Transmission Fluid inspection.
4. How do I maintain my car so that I get the best and maximum possilbe mileage per gallon of gas. I have a Toyota Camry CE, year 2000 model.
5. Are there some of the things that I can do myself in regular maintenance? Is there information available for this on How To Do?
6. Please suggest a good reliable and economical place for oil-change, engine tune up and other regular maintenance.
have the same problem?
Saturday, April 12th, 2008 AT 11:55 PM