SERVICING SCHEDULE FOR CARAVAN KA24DE ENGINE

2000 Nissan Urvan

YN1978

February, 1, 2014 AT 1:20 AM

Please help me with the servicing program of Nissan KA24DE engine. I want to know when to change the following;
- Oil and oil filter
- Air cleaner
- Fuel filter
- Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Drive belts
- Timing chain
And any other information I may require to maintain this engine. It has done 65247 miles (105000Km).
This vehicle will be used in heavy traffic and will be used for public transport for carrying 20 passengers.

knowledge is power

February, 1, 2014 AT 8:04 AM

The oil every 3000 to 5000 miles. Check it once every week or two to make sure the level is ok. Every three months if it comes first. Its not set in stone but its a good idea. When you check your oil look to see if its dark. If its not then not to worry. Change the air filter when you take it out and its visibly dirty, usually about 20000 to 30000 miles. Fuel filter every 10000 miles or so. Transmission at 75000 to 100000 miles. The timing belt at 60000 to 75000 miles. Drive belts only when they've gotten visible cracks in the micro-v's on the inside of the belt. Or if the flat side gets really shiny and begins to squeak

Engine Oil Change and Filter Chrysler PT
Engine Oil Change and Filter Saturn Vue
Oil and Filter Replacement Subaru Legacy
Engine Oil Change and Filter Replacement
Oil Change/Filter Replacement Hyundai Sonata
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Acura TL