Yes it not to bad to replace the alternator, you must start by disconnecting the battery. Here is a guide and some diagrams to help you get the job done.
1. Turn the ignition OFF.
IMPORTANT: Record all pre-set radio stations.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
3. Remove the air cleaner assembly.
4. Remove the accessory drive belt tensioner.
5. Install the engine support fixture.
6. Remove the front of the engine mount through bolt and raise the engine for proper clearance.
7. Disconnect the generator electrical connections.
8. Remove the generator to engine block bolts and the generator.
There's the instruction's it's not that hard.
Please let us know what happens so it will help others
Images (Click to enlarge)
Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 AT 6:29 AM