FUSES

2000 Saturn SL2

kittykat2001

March, 5, 2010 AT 8:39 AM

2000 Saturn SL2 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

my door locks are jammed and are locking and unlocking non-stop. How can I fix it. Or could you give me a diagram to locate which fuse to pull. I know where the fusses are but they are not labeled on the panel.

saturntech9

March, 5, 2010 AT 9:56 AM

Most of the time it's a worn inside switch that doesn't return to the middle off postion the drivers door one compare that one to passenger side one.U can also unplug each switch one at a time and see if the locks stop if they do bad switch. They come out with a little pockect screwdriver. Also check and make sure ur drivers side out side door lock is in the 12 o clock postion.U want the inside fuses the ones on the passenger side right in front of the center console. Are u sure it doesn't tell what the fuses are on the fuse panel covering the fuses?Ur looking for a 20 amp yellow fuse the locks one. There's only two 20 amps in there one is locks and the other is ur cig lighter fuse.

Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner