Okay, here is the info on the lock cylinder for you. Is this what you are looking for?
Removal & Installation
Remove steering column upper shroud. Insert ignition key, and rotate lock cylinder to ACC position. Depress square locking button on top of ignition module assembly, and slide lock cylinder assembly from ignition module housing. To install, reverse removal procedure.
Now also from what I see, if you need to do a password relearn procedure below.
Password Learn Procedure For Anti-Theft System
1. Password learn procedure must be performed if Powertrain Control Module (PCM), Pass-Key(R) III module, ignition lock cylinder, steering column assembly or ignition key are replaced. A password is communicated between Pass-Key(R) III module and PCM to provide engine operation. If PCM is replaced, the PCM must learn the password from the Pass-Key(R) III module.
2. Insert a valid mechanical coded unlearned ignition key in the ignition switch. Place ignition switch in the RUN position. The SECURITY indicator light will come on for 10 minutes for the length of the auto learn timer. SECURITY indicator light is located on instrument panel, just below the fuel gauge.
3. When auto learn timer expires and SECURITY indicator light goes off, place ignition switch in OFF position. Remove ignition key from ignition. Wait 10 seconds.
4. Repeat steps 2) and 3) two more times, for a total of 30 minutes. Insert the newly learned ignition key in ignition switch.
5. Place ignition switch in RUN position. The SECURITY indicator light should remain off to indicate the ignition key was learned. If security indicator does not remain off, repeat procedure.
Sunday, November 15th, 2009 AT 9:19 PM