Thank you for the donation.
Check and see if the attached procedures helps.
Vehicle Driveability Computer Relearn Procedure
1. If vehicle battery was disconnected or Powertrain Control Module (PCM) was replaced, driving the vehicle will enable the PCM to perform a computer relearn procedure for obtaining proper driveability and engine idle. Until PCM has completed computer relearn procedure, driveability or idle may differ from standard vehicle operation. On A/T models, transaxle shift qualities must be relearned.
2. On all models, start engine and warm engine to normal operating temperature. Perform 10 sets of upshifts (1-2, 2-3 and 3-4) at about 30 percent throttle.
3. On DOHC engine, while coasting at 35 MPH, slowly accelerate to 1/2 throttle to achieve a 4-3 downshift. Place gearshift in "D3" while coasting at 20 MPH, slowly accelerate at 3/4 throttle to achieve a 3-2 downshift.
4. Repeat step 3) 5 times. Vehicle driveability computer relearn procedure is now complete.
5. On SOHC engine, while coasting at 40 MPH, slowly accelerate to 1/2 throttle to achieve a 4-3 downshift. Place gearshift in "D3" while coasting at 30 MPH, slowly accelerate at 1/2 throttle to achieve a 3-2 downshift.
6. Repeat step 5) 5 times. Vehicle driveability computer relearn procedure is now complete.
Thursday, October 9th, 2008 AT 2:08 PM