2005 SATURN RELAY DOOR AJAR BELL

• pamela76
  • 2005 Saturn Relay

Noises problem
2005 Saturn Relay Automatic

i would like to turn off the door ajar belll that rings non-stop when the car is in gear. The doors are all shut, the dash board does not display a door ajar message and the over head lights dim as if all doors are shut- but the blasted bell rings and rings- I am going insane! Please tell me what wire to cut- or what to do! Thanks!

Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 AT 8:41 AM

• brian 1

Try this, Some customers may report a chime sound when the vehicle is put into gear.

Recommendation/Instructions: If normal diagnostic leads to a door ajar chime, check to see if either of the power sliding doors has lost their learned Open/Closed positionWith the Tech 2 updated with software version 25.009 or later, go into the PSD menu and verify the " Open/Closed position learned" status. If either of the doors shows " No", the door will have to be relearned. The PSD fuse will have to be removed and then restored. Open and close the power sliding doors twice with the overhead or " B" pillar switch to relearn the position.

Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 AT 1:26 PM