2005 SATURN RELAY DOOR AJAR BELL

• pamela76
  • 2005 Saturn Relay

Noises problem
2005 Saturn Relay Automatic

i would like to turn off the door ajar belll that rings non-stop when the car is in gear. The doors are all shut, the dash board does not display a door ajar message and the over head lights dim as if all doors are shut- but the blasted bell rings and rings- I am going insane! Please tell me what wire to cut- or what to do! Thanks!

Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 AT 8:41 AM

• brian 1

Try this, Some customers may report a chime sound when the vehicle is put into gear.

Recommendation/Instructions:
If normal diagnostic leads to a door ajar chime, check to see if either of the power sliding doors has lost their learned Open/Closed positionWith the Tech 2 updated with software version 25.009 or later, go into the PSD menu and verify the "Open/Closed position learned" status. If either of the doors shows "No", the door will have to be relearned. The PSD fuse will have to be removed and then restored. Open and close the power sliding doors twice with the overhead or "B" pillar switch to relearn the position.

Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 AT 1:26 PM