IGNITION

2005 Saturn L100

bryantsauto

September, 9, 2010 AT 4:07 PM

2005 Saturn L100 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

how do I change ignition switch? I took out key and cyslinder

saturntech9

September, 9, 2010 AT 4:22 PM

To change that you have to pop off the top column cover and then there is screws holding the bottom one on. Once you get all that off there is a couple of reverse torx's screw's holding the switch in place. Why are you changing the switch?

bryantsauto

September, 9, 2010 AT 4:47 PM

Having trouble with starting and all the lights in the dash was flashing like it was pazest the different loob in the switch that resists colder temps and that need to be the start before cuting the white wire !

saturntech9

September, 9, 2010 AT 6:27 PM

Doesn't sound like a bad switch it sound's like yo may have another problem. Will it start at all?Have you checked and seen if your battery cable's are clean and tight and if your battery test's good?Also when it doesn't start see if the big red wire to the ignition switch has battery voltage to it then when you turn the key to the start position the big yellow wire should have battery voltage. Let me know what you find.

Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Battery Replacement Guide
Battery Replacement Ford Contour 1996-2000
Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Battery Replacement