2002 Saturn L100 Dash lights are crazy

• 1 POST
  • 2002 SATURN L100

2002 Saturn L100 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 126, 00 miles

Minor accident, literally no visible damage, but afterwards the ABS, Airbag, and Service engine soon came on and would not go out. Upon moving vehicle to side of road, we though all was well, then it would not go back into any gear. I did manually shift out of park removing the boot and rasing the white gear. When I got home, I played around with it. I turned the headlamps from the auto position to on and the trasnmission would then change gears, put lights back to Auto and the gears will not shift. Is this a BCM problem or just a resistor or snesor for DRL?

OH looks like the A/C stopped working too.

Saturday, January 2nd, 2010 AT 10:49 PM

If this all happened since the accident I have never seen a bcm go bad from that but I have seen a bad bcm lock the shifter like that though. Most common cause I have seen to lock the shifter though is a blown parking light fuse I would start there Its in the underhood fuse box if it's not blown I would make sure it has power going to it u may have damaged wires in the accident. Let me know what u find.

Sunday, January 3rd, 2010 AT 11:43 AM