Sorry for the misunderstanding.
POWER MIRROR REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the upper extension trim panel.
2. Release the 3 clips.
3. Disconnect the wiring harness plug.
4. Remove the front door outer mirror.
a. Disconnect the wiring harness plug.
b. Remove the 3 bolts.
c. Remove the outer mirror.
1. Install the front door outer mirror.
Tighten: Tighten the 3 bolts to 5 N.m (44 lb in).
2. Connect the wiring harness plug.
3. Install the outer mirror inner paneling.
4. Connect the wiring harness plug.
5. Install the 3 clips.
6. Perform the operational inspection.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Tuesday, February 16th, 2010 AT 12:12 AM