1998 RENAULT MASTERS GLOW PLUG LIGHT NOT WORKING

• andyrands
  • 1998 Renault Masters

1998 Renault Masters Manual

We recently took the radio out of our renault master t35d but for some reason that stopped the glow plug light from coming on and of course in turn the engine will not start, assuming it's a fuse we set about trying to find it but it is not by the glove compartment and we cannot find any other fuse boxes. Please can you help as we are at a loss, it is dependiing on wether or not I actually get an answer as to wether or not I donate.

Monday, June 22nd, 2009 AT 4:31 PM

• Dave H

The glow plug fuse will be located in the engine compartment fuse box !

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 AT 4:44 AM
  • andyrands

Thank you for your reply however I did have an inckling it would be but I cant find that eather I have looked everywhere but can not see any fuse box in the engin bay

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 AT 5:19 AM
  • Dave H

There is definately a fuse box under the bonnet ? your local library or autoparts store will be able to supply a repair manual for the vehicle with repair instructions and diagram's ... we do not have any diagrams for this vehicle as it was not released in the USA ..

hope this helps

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_804.png

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 AT 6:26 PM