RADIATOR WATER DRIES 250 ML ALMOST EVERY TWO DAYS

• waquar
  • 2007 Suzuki Swift
  • 14 miles

When my car met with an accident from the front side, I didn't stop and drove my car until it finally stopped after overheating and all this time I was driving keeping AC on. I finally got radiator, condenser, fan assembly replaced and of course head gasket was blown so I had to grind the head and got a new gasket fitted, my car is running fine however I have noticed that radiator water dries but the reservoir tank is always to the mark. Radiator cap was replaced, thermostat valve was replaced, no leakage whatsoever, hose pipes look fine, no sign of water mixing with oil as per the oil stick indication. I got it checked by mechanic he has no clue. I suspect a crack head. What else do u suggest?

Thursday, June 13th, 2013 AT 12:28 AM

• hmac300

What is the problem if it is staying full with coolant and not overheating what's wrong?

Thursday, June 13th, 2013 AT 5:55 AM
  • waquar

I have noticed that radiator water dries after a day or two to 250ml however coolant level in reservoir tank increases.

Thursday, June 13th, 2013 AT 10:42 PM
  • hmac300

Have a pro check this out

Friday, June 14th, 2013 AT 7:19 AM