RADIATOR WATER DRIES 250 ML ALMOST EVERY TWO DAYS

2007 Suzuki Swift

waquar

June, 13, 2013 AT 12:28 AM

When my car met with an accident from the front side, I didn't stop and drove my car until it finally stopped after overheating and all this time I was driving keeping AC on. I finally got radiator, condenser, fan assembly replaced and of course head gasket was blown so I had to grind the head and got a new gasket fitted, my car is running fine however I have noticed that radiator water dries but the reservoir tank is always to the mark. Radiator cap was replaced, thermostat valve was replaced, no leakage whatsoever, hose pipes look fine, no sign of water mixing with oil as per the oil stick indication. I got it checked by mechanic he has no clue. I suspect a crack head. What else do u suggest?

hmac300

June, 13, 2013 AT 5:55 AM

What is the problem if it is staying full with coolant and not overheating what's wrong?

waquar

June, 13, 2013 AT 10:42 PM

I have noticed that radiator water dries after a day or two to 250ml however coolant level in reservoir tank increases.

hmac300

June, 14, 2013 AT 7:19 AM

Have a pro check this out

Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Coolant Drain and Refill Chevrolet Tahoe
Radiator Hoses and Thermostat Replacement
Thermostat Replacement Mercedes Benz C230