I have a Porshe 924 practically given to me in a basket with no wires or hoses hooked up to it. I can now get it started, but when starting the car, it will only idle for 10 seconds before it dies? Any ideas what this could be?
Also, wiring harness to thermo time switch has a green and white wire, where should it be hooked up to?
Also, where is the wire for the temperature sending unit?
Does the car give you problems only at idle. Do you have power? Plus the Thermo time sensor does need to be connected, and the temp sender wire should be coming out of the wiring harness near the sensor.