2. Properly drain the cooling system.
3. Relieve the fuel system pressure.
4. Drain the engine oil.
5. Remove or disconnect the following:
Fuel rail assembly
Air intake duct and bracket
Ignition coil assembly
Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor
Power steering pump. DO NOT remove the lines.
Oil pressure sending switch
Cruise control assembly
6. Install an engine support fixture.
Engine mount assembly
Fuel pressure regulator vacuum line
7. Raise the engine with the engine support fixture J-hook.
Engine mount bracket
Accessory drive belt
Right front splash shield
Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor electrical connector
Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor electrical connector
Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) sensor electrical connector
Evaporator canister electrical connector
Accelerator cable and bracket
Exhaust manifold heat shield
Exhaust pipe from the manifold
Engine intake coolant pipe
Torque converter cover
Torque converter bolts
Oxygen Sensor (O 2 S)
A/C compressor. DO NOT remove the hoses.
Oil pan-to-bell housing bolts
8. Install an engine lifting device and a transaxle support.
9. Raise the engine slightly and separate it from the transaxle to remove it from the vehicle.
Friday, January 15th, 2010 AT 2:32 PM