ELECTRICAL PROBLEM1991 PONTIAC FIREBIRD 6 CYL ...

1991 Pontiac Firebird

91firebird08

January, 26, 2010 AT 11:22 AM

1991 Pontiac Firebird 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

where can I find the reset button on my car

Wiring Issue?

Welcome, A reset button for what? If the vehicle cranks good but won't start, have a helper crank it, while you check for spark at the spark-plugs. If you have spark everywhere, use a gage and check fuel pressure. Some of the national brand autostores might loan you a fuel pressure gage. You can all and ask? Are there any trouble-codes? How long since a tune-up? I need more info.

91firebird08

I got a 91 firebird an I was driving it and it ran out of gas. I got it to a gas station and filled it up but it won't start. It gets fuel and it cranks and thats about all it does.

Sorry for the late reply. Had ice storm in my state, electricity was lost on thursday, just got it back.

I don't know how to help, unless you can do some testing? You can check for spark at the plugs. Pull plugwire loose, stick known good plug or tester in the boot, ground tester or metal part of plug to metal part of engine. Have helper crank it, while you watch for spark at tester or plug. Go from there.

Radiator Coolant Drain and Refill Mini Cooper
Engine Oil Change and Filter BMW X5
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Oil Change/Filter Replacement Hyundai Sonata
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang