2001 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE SMELL *FLOOD* PLEASE HELP

• Jokerslye
  • 2001 Pontiac Bonneville

I just bought a 2001 Ponntiac SLE Bonneville 71,000 miles. The thing is when I bought the car the Sun roof looked like it was kind of half in but it didnt seem to leak so I said alright its fine. Later on it began to rain and when I woke up the next morning the driver side and passanger side and the back seat floor and my trunk was soaked with water and it stunk bad. I then found out the sunroof tubes were not hooked up to each other so I got that fixed and then it all stopped but the Trunk and the drivers side floor is still wet. I cant figure out what it is and the smell has gone away in the front but the Trunk stinks no matter what I throw in there to keep the stink from going away. SO I was wondering if there is anything I can do to make the stink go away from the trunk?

Saturday, March 4th, 2006 AT 11:21 AM

• Jokerslye

So can anyone help me out please? I mean it smells really bad in the trunk

Saturday, March 4th, 2006 AT 11:35 AM
  • jpam

Check seals. Door seals and trunk seals they might be ript or not setting right. And stay out of trunk if it stinks : ). Try some drier sheets in trunk. Use good smelling kind and that should freshen her up.
Good luck.

Saturday, March 4th, 2006 AT 1:29 PM
  • dingo

Or febreeze.

Works great for freshening up hockey gear : D

dry the area completely if you can and spray liberally.

Thursday, March 30th, 2006 AT 5:58 PM