1998 Plymouth Voyager control panel and cooling fan

SOUP 7
  • 1998 PLYMOUTH VOYAGER
Great site. I have a 1998 Plymouth Voyager that I recently purchased as a second car. The oil light comes on though there are no level issues and the dinger stays on for approx 4 to 5 minutes, and at the same time the control panel for the blower, a/c, int wipers etc blinks also. While this is going on the blower will not operate for some time but eventually starts. I also found that the cooling fan hot wire came loose and when I reattached it the fan began running after the vehicle had been off for over two hours. Is the relay what controls the cooling fan motor?
Monday, April 5th, 2010 AT 8:55 PM

JUVENILE
I own a 1998 Plymouth Voyager 4 cyl. 2.4 van. The problem is that when I shut off the van the 2 electrical cooling fans stay on for a long time, as much as 2 hours. What can do to solve the problem. Somebody please help me. Thank you
-1
Sunday, March 24th, 2013 AT 2:40 PM

Sponsored links