1995 PLYMOUTH 1995 GRAND VOYAGER

• troy ziervogel
  • 1995 Plymouth

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1995 Other Plymouth Models 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 190000 miles

the van shakes violently in between 25 and 35mph. Once I get up to speed and let off the gas some it stops(the shaking). I had the ty-rods checked and their fine. I just had the plugs, wires and distributer cap replaced yesterday and still no help. I put fuel injector cleaner in it and it ran a little better for about a week. ANY IDEAS? THANK YOU sincerely, troy

Thursday, May 13th, 2010 AT 2:10 PM

• hmac300

This could be an axle or wheel bearing problem as well. Get in a large parking lot and drive the speed you feel the shake. Turn your steering wheel slightly one way and see if it goes away or lessens. If it does check your axles and wheel bearings. Other than that it may be a trasnsmission problem as you are saying that you only feel it at speed. Also one other thing you can try is to move your tires from front to rear and see if it makes a difference

Sunday, May 23rd, 2010 AT 3:09 PM