P1443

1996 Ford Ranger

bmxwayne

May, 12, 2013 AT 7:13 PM

What are all possible causes of the code p1443 evap canister purge low/no flow and what are the most common ones the purge valve was replaced a couple of years ago and one of the hoses just the other day what all testing can be done to check all possibilities

hmac300

May, 13, 2013 AT 7:07 AM

Get a smoke test done on the system that will tell you whats wrong. Check to make sure your gas cap has at least 3 clicks after a fillup

bmxwayne

May, 13, 2013 AT 7:26 AM

I was wanting to know what all I can do my self to diagnose the problem and not take it to a shop

hmac300

May, 13, 2013 AT 7:27 AM

It has to have a smoke test to see where it 's blocked unles syou wan tto try spending money on a evap canister purge valve and seeif it fixes it but you'llneed a scanner to erase the code.

bmxwayne

May, 13, 2013 AT 7:30 AM

How can I do a smoke test on my own I am trying to save money by not going to a shop because I am on a very tight budget

hmac300

May, 13, 2013 AT 7:32 AM

You can't it's specialized equiptment. It is nt' smoke anyhow.

Oxygen Sensor Replacement Dodge Stratus
Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen
Camshaft Angle Sensor Replacement P0015
Fuel Pump Replacement
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz